Delivery will be a flat fee of $10. Please allow three to five days for delivery once your order has shipped.
To ensure your items are delivered safe and secure, we may need to verify your identity at the delivery location. Our delivery partner may ask to sight a photo ID, such as an Australian driver’s license, passport, or Keypass.
Accidentally ordered the wrong paint (colour, sheen level or product)?
At Dulux we understand that ordering paint is sometimes hard to get right. So, if you change your mind or are provided with the wrong supply, you are welcome to return the product. To make an exchange or return simply contact our friendly Help & Advice team on 13 25 25 with your order number and receipt or proof of purchase.We do not offer refunds or exchanges for products that have been tinted for your order if you have ordered the wrong colour, sheen level or product, or have changed your mind.
Non tinted paints, other liquid items and accessories can be exchanged or refunded within 30 days, provided they are unopened, unused, and in original condition and accompanied by your transaction receipt.
Here are some key things to note if your purchase is valid for exchange or return (untinted product or painting accessories):
- Returns or exchanges must be made strictly within 30 days of the date of delivery. If more than 30 days have gone by since the date of delivery, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- There are certain situations where we may offer a partial refund, at our discretion. For example:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
1. CHANGE OF MIND
Returns must be processed within 30 days of the order being received.
Return shipping to the nearest Dulux location (to be advised by our Help & Advice team) is to be arranged and paid for by the customer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered Post and require that you pre-pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, stolen or damaged goods during transit and therefore we recommend that you insure your parcel. Dulux will not be responsible for parcels lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Paint – All cans of paint from our Dulux range that are unopened, unused and in their original condition and packaging can be returned.
- Accessories – Any accessories that are unused, unopened and in their original condition and packaging can be returned.
2. INCORRECT SUPPLY, SHORT SUPPLY, GOODS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT OR ANY DISCREPANCIES WITH REGARDS TO AN INVOICE:
Orders should be checked upon receipt and claims must be made within 30 days of the delivery date.
Dulux will arrange return shipping and replacement of the affected items at its cost. Where possible, it is requested that you, the customer, document any damage or issues by taking photos of the items in their original packaging and contact our Help & Advice team on 13 25 25 as soon as possible.